Household income in thousands of 2000 dollars
- $60,538 median household income (2008 dollars), about average for Southeast and about average for the county
- In Los Angeles County, Pico Rivera, San Gabriel and Glendale have the most similar household incomes.
- The percentages of households that earn $40,000 to $60,000 and $20,000 to $40,000 are high for the county.
- 18.8% of residents 25 and older have a four-year degree, high for Southeast but about average for the county
- In Los Angeles County, Alondra Park, Quartz Hill and Lakewood have the nearest percentage of residents 25 and older with a four-year degree.
- The percentage of residents 25 and older with a high school diploma is high for the county.
Ancestry and immigration