Household income in thousands of 2000 dollars
- $53,872 median household income (2008 dollars), about average for the city of Los Angeles and about average for the county
- In Los Angeles County, Baldwin Park, North El Monte and Unincorporated Catalina Island have the most similar household incomes.
- The percentages of households that earn $20,000 to $40,000 and $40,000 to $60,000 are high for the county.
- 22.6% of residents 25 and older have a four-year degree, about average for the city of Los Angeles and about average for the county
- In Los Angeles County, Signal Hill, San Gabriel and Agua Dulce have the nearest percentage of residents 25 and older with a four-year degree.
- Check where Atwater Village falls in a county ranking.
Ancestry and immigration