Household income in thousands of 2000 dollars
- $53,299 median household income (2008 dollars), low for the San Gabriel Valley but about average for the county
- In Los Angeles County, Baldwin Park, North El Monte and Unincorporated Catalina Island have the most similar household incomes.
- The percentages of households that earn $40,000 to $60,000 and $20,000 to $40,000 are high for the county.
- 14.2% of residents 25 and older have a four-year degree, about average for the San Gabriel Valley and about average for the county
- In Los Angeles County, Mid-City, Elizabeth Lake and Gardena have the nearest percentage of residents 25 and older with a four-year degree.
- The percentage of residents 25 and older with less than a high school diploma is high for the county.
Ancestry and immigration