Household income in thousands of 2000 dollars
- $53,325 median household income (2008 dollars), about average for Southeast and about average for the county
- In Los Angeles County, Baldwin Park, North El Monte and Unincorporated Catalina Island have the most similar household incomes.
- The percentages of households that earn $20,000 to $40,000 and $40,000 to $60,000 are high for the county.
- 12.9% of residents 25 and older have a four-year degree, high for Southeast but about average for the county
- In Los Angeles County, Mid-City, Elizabeth Lake and Gardena have the nearest percentage of residents 25 and older with a four-year degree.
- The percentages of residents 25 and older with a high school diploma and some college education are high for the county.
Ancestry and immigration