Property crime reports are up significantly. About »
Household income in thousands of 2000 dollars
- $63,039 median household income (2008 dollars), about average for the city of Los Angeles and about average for the county
- In Los Angeles County, Venice, Mayflower Village and Eagle Rock have the most similar household incomes.
- The percentage of households earning $40,000 to $60,000 is high for the county.
- 50.0% of residents 25 and older have a four-year degree, high for the city of Los Angeles and high for the county
- In Los Angeles County, Beverlywood, Santa Monica and Hollywood Hills have the nearest percentage of residents 25 and older with a four-year degree.
- The percentages of residents 25 and older with a bachelor's degree and a master's degree or higher are high for the county.
Ancestry and immigration