Latest complete week June 26–July 2
- Crime reports provided by the L.A. County Sheriff lag behind events, in some cases for a few weeks. Sheriff's officials have said clerical staff shortages delay the processing of addresses needed to map crimes. Because of the delay, The Times’ Crime L.A. database does not provide short-term analysis or alerts about recent rises in crimes for areas patrolled by the sheriff.
- Below is a list of crimes reported for Calabasas in the latest seven days. Keep in mind that the number of crimes reported for this time period may increase over the coming weeks as the Sheriff provides additional data.
|Location||Crime||Date and time|
|23600 block of Clover Trail||Theft from vehicle||July 2, 4 a.m.|
|23600 block of Cloner Trail||Theft from vehicle||July 1, 3:30 p.m.|
|23600 block of Calabasas Road||Theft||July 1, 2:54 p.m.|
|26300 block of Plata Lane||Burglary||June 30, 7:45 p.m.|
|22600 block of Town Crier Road||Theft from vehicle||June 30, 4:30 a.m.|
|4000 block of Scheylkill Drive||Theft from vehicle||June 30, 1:47 a.m.|
|4000 block of Prado Del Trigo||Theft||June 28, 3 p.m.|
|26700 block of Agoura Road||Rape||June 28, 2:51 p.m.|
|4500 block of Park Cordero||Theft from vehicle||June 28, 2:39 a.m.|
|26700 block of Agoura Road||Burglary||June 27, 12:17 a.m.|
|5700 block of Las Virgenes Road||Theft from vehicle||June 26, 8 a.m.|
|26000 block of Alizia Canyon Road||Theft from vehicle||June 26, 6:24 a.m.|
- Six-month summaries are based on the latest six months where data are available from all departments, Nov. 28, 2016 to May 28, 2017
- Over the last six months, the rate of 94.7 crimes per 10,000 people is higher than in nearby Hidden Hills, Topanga, Unincorporated Santa Monica Mountains and Agoura Hills and lower than Woodland Hills.
- The 2000 population count of 23,130 from the U.S. Census is used to calculate per-capita totals.
Neighborhood Rank Crimes Per 10,000 people
Violent crimes (10)
Property crimes (209)
Monthly totals Adjusted to 30 days
- Calabasas is covered by one police jurisdiction.
|Lost Hills/Malibu||Sheriff||27050 Agoura Rd.||818-878-1808|