Latest complete week Aug. 12–Aug. 18
- Crime reports provided by the L.A. County Sheriff lag behind events, in some cases for a few weeks. Sheriff's officials have said clerical staff shortages delay the processing of addresses needed to map crimes. Because of the delay, The Times’ Crime L.A. database does not provide short-term analysis or alerts about recent rises in crimes for areas patrolled by the sheriff.
- Below is a list of crimes reported for Calabasas in the latest seven days. Keep in mind that the number of crimes reported for this time period may increase over the coming weeks as the Sheriff provides additional data.
|Location||Crime||Date and time|
|4200 block of Meadowlark Drive||Theft from vehicle||Aug. 18, 4 p.m.|
|4000 block of Blackbird Way||Theft from vehicle||Aug. 18, 5 a.m.|
|23200 block of Park Basilico||Theft from vehicle||Aug. 18, 4:45 a.m.|
|4000 block of Blackbird Way||Theft from vehicle||Aug. 18, 2:45 a.m.|
|4000 block of Blackbird Way||Theft from vehicle||Aug. 18, 2:15 a.m.|
|5900 block of Las Virgenes Road||Theft from vehicle||Aug. 17, 2:30 a.m.|
|4900 block of Las Virgenes Road||Burglary||Aug. 17, 12:45 a.m.|
|24000 block of Ventura Boulevard (Deleted)||Theft||Aug. 15, 3 p.m.|
|Summit and Topanga Canyon Boulevard||Theft from vehicle||Aug. 13, 6:30 a.m.|
- Six-month summaries are based on the latest six months where data are available from all departments, Jan. 16, 2017 to July 16, 2017
- Over the last six months, the rate of 84.3 crimes per 10,000 people is higher than in nearby Hidden Hills, Topanga, Unincorporated Santa Monica Mountains and Agoura Hills and lower than Woodland Hills.
- The 2000 population count of 23,130 from the U.S. Census is used to calculate per-capita totals.
Neighborhood Rank Crimes Per 10,000 people
Violent crimes (12)
Property crimes (183)
Monthly totals Adjusted to 30 days
- Calabasas is covered by one police jurisdiction.
|Lost Hills/Malibu||Sheriff||27050 Agoura Rd.||818-878-1808|