Latest complete week May 14–May 20
- Crime reports provided by the L.A. County Sheriff lag behind events, in some cases for a few weeks. Sheriff's officials have said clerical staff shortages delay the processing of addresses needed to map crimes. Because of the delay, The Times’ Crime L.A. database does not provide short-term analysis or alerts about recent rises in crimes for areas patrolled by the sheriff.
- Below is a list of crimes reported for Calabasas in the latest seven days. Keep in mind that the number of crimes reported for this time period may increase over the coming weeks as the Sheriff provides additional data.
|Location||Crime||Date and time|
|Las Virgenes Road and Mulholland Highway||Theft from vehicle||May 20, 4:17 p.m.|
|Las Virgenes Road and Mulholland Highway||Theft from vehicle||May 20, 4 p.m.|
|4700 block of Commons Way||Theft||May 19, 11:15 a.m.|
|24100 block of Ventura Boulevard||Robbery||May 19, 3:25 a.m.|
|26700 block of Agoura Road||Burglary||May 18, 2:32 a.m.|
|23900 block of Craftsman Road||Burglary||May 17, 1:20 a.m.|
|26500 block of Agoura Road||Theft||May 16, 6:30 p.m.|
|4100 block of Via Mira Monte||Theft from vehicle||May 16, 1 a.m.|
|26800 block of Cold Springs Street||Theft from vehicle||May 15, 11:30 p.m.|
|4100 block of Via Mira Monte||Theft from vehicle||May 15, 10:15 p.m.|
|26900 block of Agoura Road||Theft||May 15, 11:45 a.m.|
- Six-month summaries are based on the latest six months where data are available from all departments, Oct. 17, 2016 to April 16, 2017
- Over the last six months, the rate of 98.6 crimes per 10,000 people is higher than in nearby Hidden Hills, Topanga, Unincorporated Santa Monica Mountains and Agoura Hills and lower than Woodland Hills.
- The 2000 population count of 23,130 from the U.S. Census is used to calculate per-capita totals.
Neighborhood Rank Crimes Per 10,000 people
Violent crimes (7)
Property crimes (221)
Monthly totals Adjusted to 30 days
- Calabasas is covered by one police jurisdiction.
|Lost Hills/Malibu||Sheriff||27050 Agoura Rd.||818-878-1808|