Property crime reports are up significantly. About »
Household income in thousands of 2000 dollars
- $51,601 median household income (2008 dollars), about average for the city of Los Angeles but low for the county
- In Los Angeles County, Panorama City, Highland Park and Leimert Park have the most similar household incomes.
- The percentages of households that earn $20,000 to $40,000 and $40,000 to $60,000 are high for the county.
- 18.0% of residents 25 and older have a four-year degree, about average for the city of Los Angeles and about average for the county
- In Los Angeles County, Quartz Hill, Lakewood and Unincorporated Catalina Island have the nearest percentage of residents 25 and older with a four-year degree.
- Check where Canoga Park falls in a county ranking.
Ancestry and immigration