Household income in thousands of 2000 dollars
- $70,645 median household income (2008 dollars), high for the Harbor but about average for the county
- In Los Angeles County, Studio City, Lake Hughes and East Pasadena have the most similar household incomes.
- The percentages of households that earn $40,000 to $60,000 and $60,000 to $125,000 are high for the county.
- 18.1% of residents 25 and older have a four-year degree, about average for the Harbor and about average for the county
- In Los Angeles County, Quartz Hill, Lakewood and Unincorporated Catalina Island have the nearest percentage of residents 25 and older with a four-year degree.
- The percentage of residents 25 and older with some college education is high for the county.
Ancestry and immigration