Household income in thousands of 2000 dollars
- $68,092 median household income (2008 dollars), about average for the San Gabriel Valley and about average for the county
- In Los Angeles County, Studio City, Lake Hughes and East Pasadena have the most similar household incomes.
- The percentages of households that earn $40,000 to $60,000 and $60,000 to $125,000 are high for the county.
- 17.9% of residents 25 and older have a four-year degree, about average for the San Gabriel Valley and about average for the county
- In Los Angeles County, Quartz Hill, Lakewood and Unincorporated Catalina Island have the nearest percentage of residents 25 and older with a four-year degree.
- The percentages of residents 25 and older with some college education and a high school diploma are high for the county.
Ancestry and immigration