Violent crime reports are up significantly. About »
Household income in thousands of 2000 dollars
- $84,456 median household income (2008 dollars), high for the city of Los Angeles and high for the county
- In Los Angeles County, Mission Hills, Arcadia and Elizabeth Lake have the most similar household incomes.
- The percentages of households that earn $60,000 to $125,000, $40,000 to $60,000 and $125,000 and up are high for the county.
- 34.0% of residents 25 and older have a four-year degree, about average for the city of Los Angeles and about average for the county
- In Los Angeles County, Shadow Hills, Monterey Park and Monrovia have the nearest percentage of residents 25 and older with a four-year degree.
- The percentage of residents 25 and older with some college education is high for the county.
Ancestry and immigration