Household income in thousands of 2000 dollars
- $70,774 median household income (2008 dollars), about average for the Westside and about average for the county
- In Los Angeles County, Studio City, Lake Hughes and East Pasadena have the most similar household incomes.
- The percentages of households that earn $40,000 to $60,000 and $60,000 to $125,000 are high for the county.
- 41.2% of residents 25 and older have a four-year degree, low for the Westside but high for the county
- In Los Angeles County, Rowland Heights, Northridge and Silver Lake have the nearest percentage of residents 25 and older with a four-year degree.
- The percentages of residents 25 and older with a master's degree or higher and a bachelor's degree are high for the county.
Ancestry and immigration