Household income in thousands of 2000 dollars
- $42,615 median household income (2008 dollars), about average for the city of Los Angeles but low for the county
- In Los Angeles County, Hollywood, Exposition Park and Florence-Firestone have the most similar household incomes.
- The percentages of households that earn $20,000 or less and $20,000 to $40,000 are high for the county.
- 8.4% of residents 25 and older have a four-year degree, low for the city of Los Angeles and low for the county
- In Los Angeles County, Sun Village, Vermont Square and Vermont Knolls have the nearest percentage of residents 25 and older with a four-year degree.
- The percentage of residents 25 and older with less than a high school diploma is high for the county.
Ancestry and immigration