Household income in thousands of 2000 dollars
- $80,867 median household income (2008 dollars), high for the Antelope Valley and high for the county
- In Los Angeles County, Mission Hills, Arcadia and Elizabeth Lake have the most similar household incomes.
- The percentages of households that earn $60,000 to $125,000 and $40,000 to $60,000 are high for the county.
- 17.2% of residents 25 and older have a four-year degree, about average for the Antelope Valley and about average for the county
- In Los Angeles County, Quartz Hill, Lakewood and Unincorporated Catalina Island have the nearest percentage of residents 25 and older with a four-year degree.
- The percentages of residents 25 and older with some college education and a high school diploma are high for the county.
Ancestry and immigration