Household income in thousands of 2000 dollars
- $73,690 median household income (2008 dollars), about average for the San Gabriel Valley and about average for the county
- In Los Angeles County, Northridge, Lake View Terrace and Val Verde have the most similar household incomes.
- The percentage of households earning $125,000 and up is high for the county.
- 39.8% of residents 25 and older have a four-year degree, high for the San Gabriel Valley and high for the county
- In Los Angeles County, Palms, West San Dimas and Sherman Oaks have the nearest percentage of residents 25 and older with a four-year degree.
- The percentages of residents 25 and older with a bachelor's degree and a master's degree or higher are high for the county.
Ancestry and immigration