Household income in thousands of 2000 dollars
- $44,415 median household income (2008 dollars), low for the San Gabriel Valley and low for the county
- In Los Angeles County, Hollywood, Exposition Park and Florence-Firestone have the most similar household incomes.
- The percentages of households that earn $20,000 to $40,000 and $20,000 or less are high for the county.
- 7.1% of residents 25 and older have a four-year degree, low for the San Gabriel Valley and low for the county
- In Los Angeles County, Sun Village, Baldwin Park and Vermont Square have the nearest percentage of residents 25 and older with a four-year degree.
- The percentage of residents 25 and older with less than a high school diploma is high for the county.
Ancestry and immigration