Household income in thousands of 2000 dollars
- $52,897 median household income (2008 dollars), low for South Bay but about average for the county
- In Los Angeles County, Baldwin Park, North El Monte and Unincorporated Catalina Island have the most similar household incomes.
- The percentages of households that earn $20,000 or less and $40,000 to $60,000 are high for the county.
- 16.6% of residents 25 and older have a four-year degree, about average for South Bay and about average for the county
- In Los Angeles County, Bellflower, Pomona and Rosemead have the nearest percentage of residents 25 and older with a four-year degree.
- The percentages of residents 25 and older with a high school diploma and some college education are high for the county.
Ancestry and immigration