Violent crime reports are up significantly. About »
Household income in thousands of 2000 dollars
- $50,098 median household income (2008 dollars), about average for the city of Los Angeles but low for the county
- In Los Angeles County, Panorama City, Highland Park and Leimert Park have the most similar household incomes.
- The percentage of households earning $20,000 to $40,000 is high for the county.
- 19.7% of residents 25 and older have a four-year degree, about average for the city of Los Angeles and about average for the county
- In Los Angeles County, Alondra Park, Elysian Valley and Green Valley have the nearest percentage of residents 25 and older with a four-year degree.
- The percentage of residents 25 and older with less than a high school diploma is high for the county.
Ancestry and immigration