Violent crime reports are up significantly. About »
Household income in thousands of 2000 dollars
- $47,849 median household income (2008 dollars), about average for the city of Los Angeles but low for the county
- In Los Angeles County, Canoga Park, Sun Valley and Panorama City have the most similar household incomes.
- The percentages of households that earn $20,000 to $40,000 and $20,000 or less are high for the county.
- 12.4% of residents 25 and older have a four-year degree, about average for the city of Los Angeles but low for the county
- In Los Angeles County, Avocado Heights, Santa Fe Springs and El Sereno have the nearest percentage of residents 25 and older with a four-year degree.
- The percentages of residents 25 and older with less than a high school diploma and a high school diploma are high for the county.
Ancestry and immigration