Household income in thousands of 2000 dollars
- $46,853 median household income (2008 dollars), low for the Harbor and low for the county
- In Los Angeles County, Canoga Park, Sun Valley and Long Beach have the most similar household incomes.
- The percentages of households that earn $40,000 to $60,000, $20,000 to $40,000 and $20,000 or less are high for the county.
- 6.7% of residents 25 and older have a four-year degree, low for the Harbor and low for the county
- In Los Angeles County, Baldwin Park, Lake Los Angeles and West Whittier-Los Nietos have the nearest percentage of residents 25 and older with a four-year degree.
- The percentages of residents 25 and older with less than a high school diploma and a high school diploma are high for the county.
Ancestry and immigration