Household income in thousands of 2000 dollars
- $60,959 median household income (2008 dollars), low for the San Gabriel Valley but about average for the county
- In Los Angeles County, Pico Rivera, San Gabriel and Glendale have the most similar household incomes.
- The percentages of households that earn $40,000 to $60,000 and $20,000 or less are high for the county.
- 7.3% of residents 25 and older have a four-year degree, low for the San Gabriel Valley and low for the county
- In Los Angeles County, Sun Village, Vermont Square and Vermont Knolls have the nearest percentage of residents 25 and older with a four-year degree.
- The percentages of residents 25 and older with a high school diploma and less than a high school diploma are high for the county.
Ancestry and immigration