Household income in thousands of 2000 dollars
- $82,693 median household income (2008 dollars), high for the Verdugos and high for the county
- In Los Angeles County, Mission Hills, Arcadia and Elizabeth Lake have the most similar household incomes.
- The percentages of households that earn $60,000 to $125,000 and $125,000 and up are high for the county.
- 40.8% of residents 25 and older have a four-year degree, high for the Verdugos and high for the county
- In Los Angeles County, Rowland Heights, Northridge and Palms have the nearest percentage of residents 25 and older with a four-year degree.
- The percentages of residents 25 and older with some college education, a bachelor's degree and a master's degree or higher are high for the county.
Ancestry and immigration