Household income in thousands of 2000 dollars
- $52,146 median household income (2008 dollars), low for the Antelope Valley but about average for the county
- In Los Angeles County, Baldwin Park, North El Monte and Unincorporated Catalina Island have the most similar household incomes.
- The percentages of households that earn $40,000 to $60,000 and $20,000 to $40,000 are high for the county.
- 8.8% of residents 25 and older have a four-year degree, low for the Antelope Valley and low for the county
- In Los Angeles County, Sun Village, Vermont Square and Vermont Knolls have the nearest percentage of residents 25 and older with a four-year degree.
- The percentages of residents 25 and older with a high school diploma and some college education are high for the county.
Ancestry and immigration