Latest complete week Oct. 31–Nov. 6
- Crime reports provided by the L.A. County Sheriff lag behind events, in some cases for a few weeks. Sheriff's officials have said clerical staff shortages delay the processing of addresses needed to map crimes. Because of the delay, The Times’ Crime L.A. database does not provide short-term analysis or alerts about recent rises in crimes for areas patrolled by the sheriff.
- Below is a list of crimes reported for Lancaster in the latest seven days. Keep in mind that the number of crimes reported for this time period may increase over the coming weeks as the Sheriff provides additional data.
|Location||Crime||Date and time|
|1400 block of East Avenue I||Robbery||Nov. 6, 7 p.m.|
|2900 block of West Avenue L||Theft||Nov. 6, 2:30 p.m.|
|44200 block of 15th Street West||Theft from vehicle||Nov. 5, 9:57 p.m.|
|45000 block of Valley Central Way||Robbery||Nov. 5, 6:30 p.m.|
|2900 block of East Avenue J-2||Aggravated assault||Nov. 4, 6:30 p.m.|
|44600 block of Valley Central Way||Robbery||Nov. 4, 5:15 p.m.|
|400 block of East Avenue I||Theft from vehicle||Nov. 4, 12:40 p.m.|
|44100 block of Sierra Highway||Theft||Nov. 4, 11:26 a.m.|
|43600 block of 10th Street West||Grand theft auto||Nov. 4, 10:50 a.m.|
|43800 block of 17th Street West||Theft||Nov. 4, 12:52 a.m.|
|8th Street East And Avenue J||Robbery||Nov. 3, 11:30 p.m.|
|5th Street East And Avenue I||Aggravated assault||Nov. 3, 11:30 a.m.|
|600 block of West Jackman Street||Burglary||Nov. 2, 2:30 p.m.|
|1100 block of Commerce Center Drive||Theft from vehicle||Nov. 2, noon|
|2200 block of East Avenue J-8||Robbery||Oct. 31, 9:15 p.m.|
|44500 block of Challenger Way||Theft||Oct. 31, 7 p.m.|
|44600 block of Beech Avenue||Aggravated assault||Oct. 31, 3 p.m.|
|3200 block of West Avenue K-4||Aggravated assault||Oct. 31, 2 p.m.|
|1600 block of West Avenue K||Grand theft auto||Oct. 31, 11:15 a.m.|
- Six-month summaries are based on the latest six months where data are available from all departments, April 8, 2019 to Oct. 6, 2019
- Over the last six months, the rate of 52.2 crimes per 10,000 people is higher than in nearby Palmdale, Northwest Antelope Valley, Northeast Antelope Valley, Northwest Palmdale and Quartz Hill.
- The 2000 population count of 120,783 from the U.S. Census is used to calculate per-capita totals.
Neighborhood Rank Crimes Per 10,000 people
Violent crimes (174)
Property crimes (457)
Monthly totals Adjusted to 30 days