Household income in thousands of 2000 dollars
- $117,526 median household income (2008 dollars), high for the Antelope Valley and high for the county
- In Los Angeles County, Bel-Air, Hidden Hills and Rolling Hills have the most similar household incomes.
- The percentages of households that earn $60,000 to $125,000 and $125,000 and up are high for the county.
- 32.9% of residents 25 and older have a four-year degree, high for the Antelope Valley but about average for the county
- In Los Angeles County, Shadow Hills, Monterey Park and Monrovia have the nearest percentage of residents 25 and older with a four-year degree.
- The percentages of residents 25 and older with some college education and a master's degree or higher are high for the county.
Ancestry and immigration