Crime reports are up significantly. About »
Household income in thousands of 2000 dollars
- $75,675 median household income (2008 dollars), high for the city of Los Angeles and high for the county
- In Los Angeles County, Hancock Park, San Dimas and Chatsworth have the most similar household incomes.
- The percentages of households that earn $60,000 to $125,000 and $40,000 to $60,000 are high for the county.
- 15.9% of residents 25 and older have a four-year degree, about average for the city of Los Angeles and about average for the county
- In Los Angeles County, Bellflower, Pomona and Rosemead have the nearest percentage of residents 25 and older with a four-year degree.
- The percentage of residents 25 and older with a high school diploma is high for the county.
Ancestry and immigration