Household income in thousands of 2000 dollars
- $56,577 median household income (2008 dollars), low for the San Gabriel Valley but about average for the county
- In Los Angeles County, Lake Los Angeles, Northeast Antelope Valley and North Hills have the most similar household incomes.
- The percentage of households earning $20,000 to $40,000 is high for the county.
- 24.3% of residents 25 and older have a four-year degree, about average for the San Gabriel Valley and about average for the county
- In Los Angeles County, Agua Dulce, Valley Glen and Northwest Palmdale have the nearest percentage of residents 25 and older with a four-year degree.
- The percentages of residents 25 and older with a high school diploma and some college education are high for the county.
Ancestry and immigration