Household income in thousands of 2000 dollars
- $52,234 median household income (2008 dollars), low for the Antelope Valley but about average for the county
- In Los Angeles County, Baldwin Park, North El Monte and Unincorporated Catalina Island have the most similar household incomes.
- Check where Northeast Antelope Valley falls in a county ranking.
- 9.7% of residents 25 and older have a four-year degree, low for the Antelope Valley and low for the county
- In Los Angeles County, Hawthorne, Lawndale and Athens have the nearest percentage of residents 25 and older with a four-year degree.
- The percentages of residents 25 and older with a high school diploma and some college education are high for the county.
Ancestry and immigration