Household income in thousands of 2000 dollars
- $62,412 median household income (2008 dollars), high for Southeast but about average for the county
- In Los Angeles County, Pico Rivera, San Gabriel and Glendale have the most similar household incomes.
- The percentages of households that earn $40,000 to $60,000 and $20,000 to $40,000 are high for the county.
- 10.6% of residents 25 and older have a four-year degree, about average for Southeast but low for the county
- In Los Angeles County, Hawthorne, Lawndale and Athens have the nearest percentage of residents 25 and older with a four-year degree.
- The percentage of residents 25 and older with a high school diploma is high for the county.
Ancestry and immigration