Household income in thousands of 2000 dollars
- $49,066 median household income (2008 dollars), about average for the city of Los Angeles but low for the county
- In Los Angeles County, Panorama City, Highland Park and Leimert Park have the most similar household incomes.
- The percentages of households that earn $20,000 to $40,000, $40,000 to $60,000 and $20,000 or less are high for the county.
- 4.2% of residents 25 and older have a four-year degree, low for the city of Los Angeles and low for the county
- In Los Angeles County, Maywood, Florence-Firestone and Florence have the nearest percentage of residents 25 and older with a four-year degree.
- The percentage of residents 25 and older with less than a high school diploma is high for the county.
Ancestry and immigration