Household income in thousands of 2000 dollars
- $63,317 median household income (2008 dollars), about average for the Antelope Valley and about average for the county
- In Los Angeles County, Venice, Mayflower Village and Eagle Rock have the most similar household incomes.
- The percentage of households earning $40,000 to $60,000 is high for the county.
- 13.3% of residents 25 and older have a four-year degree, about average for the Antelope Valley and about average for the county
- In Los Angeles County, Mid-City, Elizabeth Lake and Gardena have the nearest percentage of residents 25 and older with a four-year degree.
- The percentages of residents 25 and older with a high school diploma and some college education are high for the county.
Ancestry and immigration