Household income in thousands of 2000 dollars
- $50,684 median household income (2008 dollars), about average for the city of Los Angeles but low for the county
- In Los Angeles County, Panorama City, Highland Park and Leimert Park have the most similar household incomes.
- The percentage of households earning $20,000 to $40,000 is high for the county.
- 45.9% of residents 25 and older have a four-year degree, high for the city of Los Angeles and high for the county
- In Los Angeles County, Rowland Heights, Northridge and Silver Lake have the nearest percentage of residents 25 and older with a four-year degree.
- The percentages of residents 25 and older with a bachelor's degree and a master's degree or higher are high for the county.
Ancestry and immigration