Household income in thousands of 2000 dollars
- $49,815 median household income (2008 dollars), about average for Southeast but low for the county
- In Los Angeles County, Panorama City, Highland Park and Leimert Park have the most similar household incomes.
- The percentages of households that earn $20,000 to $40,000, $40,000 to $60,000 and $20,000 or less are high for the county.
- 7.0% of residents 25 and older have a four-year degree, about average for Southeast but low for the county
- In Los Angeles County, Baldwin Park, Lake Los Angeles and Sun Village have the nearest percentage of residents 25 and older with a four-year degree.
- The percentage of residents 25 and older with less than a high school diploma is high for the county.
Ancestry and immigration