Property crime reports are up significantly. About »
Household income in thousands of 2000 dollars
- $68,597 median household income (2008 dollars), high for the city of Los Angeles but about average for the county
- In Los Angeles County, Studio City, Lake Hughes and East Pasadena have the most similar household incomes.
- The percentage of households earning $40,000 to $60,000 is high for the county.
- 26.5% of residents 25 and older have a four-year degree, about average for the city of Los Angeles and about average for the county
- In Los Angeles County, Chatsworth, Ramona and Leona Valley have the nearest percentage of residents 25 and older with a four-year degree.
- The percentage of residents 25 and older with a high school diploma is high for the county.
Ancestry and immigration