Property crime reports are up significantly. About »
Household income in thousands of 2000 dollars
- $54,771 median household income (2008 dollars), about average for the city of Los Angeles and about average for the county
- In Los Angeles County, Lake Los Angeles, Northeast Antelope Valley and North Hills have the most similar household incomes.
- The percentages of households that earn $20,000 to $40,000 and $40,000 to $60,000 are high for the county.
- 19.0% of residents 25 and older have a four-year degree, about average for the city of Los Angeles and about average for the county
- In Los Angeles County, Alondra Park, Elysian Valley and Green Valley have the nearest percentage of residents 25 and older with a four-year degree.
- The percentage of residents 25 and older with a high school diploma is high for the county.
Ancestry and immigration