Household income in thousands of 2000 dollars
- $145,628 median household income (2008 dollars), high for South Bay and high for the county
- In Los Angeles County, Bel-Air, Hidden Hills and Rolling Hills have the most similar household incomes.
- The percentages of households that earn $125,000 and up and $60,000 to $125,000 are high for the county.
- 60.2% of residents 25 and older have a four-year degree, high for South Bay and high for the county
- In Los Angeles County, Pacific Palisades, Palos Verdes Estates and Brentwood have the nearest percentage of residents 25 and older with a four-year degree.
- The percentages of residents 25 and older with a bachelor's degree and a master's degree or higher are high for the county.
Ancestry and immigration