Latest complete week April 16–April 22
- Crime reports provided by the L.A. County Sheriff lag behind events, in some cases for a few weeks. Sheriff's officials have said clerical staff shortages delay the processing of addresses needed to map crimes. Because of the delay, The Times’ Crime L.A. database does not provide short-term analysis or alerts about recent rises in crimes for areas patrolled by the sheriff.
- Below is a list of crimes reported for Rosemead in the latest seven days. Keep in mind that the number of crimes reported for this time period may increase over the coming weeks as the Sheriff provides additional data.
|Location||Crime||Date and time|
|3800 block of Strang Avenue||Aggravated assault||April 21, 9:15 p.m.|
|3500 block of Rosemead Boulevard||Theft from vehicle||April 21, 8:10 p.m.|
|7700 block of Garvey Avenue||Robbery||April 21, 7:25 p.m.|
|3500 block of Rosemead Boulevard||Theft||April 21, 6:36 p.m.|
|8700 block of Valley Boulevard||Robbery||April 20, 9:05 p.m.|
|4300 block of Encinita Avenue||Theft||April 20, 1:15 p.m.|
|8200 block of Garvey Avenue||Robbery||April 19, 9:15 p.m.|
|7600 block of Graves Avenue||Aggravated assault||April 19, 7:15 a.m.|
|7800 block of Hellman Avenue||Aggravated assault||April 18, 10:30 p.m.|
|2700 block of Willard Avenue||Theft||April 18, 9 a.m.|
|9500 block of De Adalena Street||Grand theft auto||April 18, 2 a.m.|
|8800 block of Marshall Street||Grand theft auto||April 18, 1:47 a.m.|
|Encinita Avenue and Rose Street||Grand theft auto||April 18, 1:27 a.m.|
|3000 block of Brighton Avenue||Aggravated assault||April 17, 9 p.m.|
|3600 block of Rosemead Boulevard||Theft||April 17, 6:05 p.m.|
|3200 block of Stevens Avenue||Aggravated assault||April 17, 2:57 p.m.|
|2700 block of Bartlett Avenue||Burglary||April 17, 2:30 p.m.|
|8300 block of Rush Street||Theft||April 17, 2:30 a.m.|
|8000 block of Garvey Avenue||Aggravated assault||April 17, 1:15 a.m.|
|7600 block of Columbia Street||Rape||April 16, 7 p.m.|
|8800 block of Glendon Way||Theft||April 16, 4:39 p.m.|
|7700 block of Garvey Boulevard||Burglary||April 16, 11:22 a.m.|
|3600 block of Rosemead Boulevard||Burglary||April 16, 4:29 a.m.|
- Six-month summaries are based on the latest six months where data are available from all departments, Sept. 19, 2016 to March 19, 2017
- Over the last six months, the rate of 110.9 crimes per 10,000 people is higher than in nearby East San Gabriel, South San Gabriel and Temple City and lower than South El Monte.
- The 2000 population count of 53,280 from the U.S. Census is used to calculate per-capita totals.
Neighborhood Rank Crimes Per 10,000 people
Violent crimes (70)
Property crimes (521)
Monthly totals Adjusted to 30 days
- Rosemead is covered by one police jurisdiction.
|Temple||Sheriff||8838 Las Tunas Dr.||626-285-7171|