Latest complete week March 19–March 25
- Crime reports provided by the L.A. County Sheriff lag behind events, in some cases for a few weeks. Sheriff's officials have said clerical staff shortages delay the processing of addresses needed to map crimes. Because of the delay, The Times’ Crime L.A. database does not provide short-term analysis or alerts about recent rises in crimes for areas patrolled by the sheriff.
- Below is a list of crimes reported for Rosemead in the latest seven days. Keep in mind that the number of crimes reported for this time period may increase over the coming weeks as the Sheriff provides additional data.
|Location||Crime||Date and time|
|4400 block of Bartlett Avenue||Burglary||March 25, 6:28 p.m.|
|3700 block of Temple City Boulevard||Grand theft auto||March 24, 7 a.m.|
|9500 block of Valley Boulevard||Theft from vehicle||March 23, 6 p.m.|
|3300 block of Burton Avenue||Theft||March 23, 4:45 p.m.|
|800 block of Montebello Boulevard||Theft||March 23, 4:10 p.m.|
|8600 block of Emerson Place||Burglary||March 23, 2:30 p.m.|
|2700 block of Gladys Avenue||Grand theft auto||March 23, 3:15 a.m.|
|3500 block of Rosemead Boulevard||Theft||March 22, 7:55 p.m.|
|8600 block of Rush Street||Theft from vehicle||March 22, 1:07 p.m.|
|8600 block of Valley Boulevard||Theft from vehicle||March 22, 5:41 a.m.|
|3600 block of Rosemead Boulevard||Burglary||March 22, 3 a.m.|
|3600 block of Rosemead Boulevard||Burglary||March 22, 2:15 a.m.|
|3300 block of Earlswood Drive||Grand theft auto||March 22, midnight|
|3600 block of Rosemead Boulevard||Theft||March 21, 6 p.m.|
|4300 block of Rosemead Boulevard||Robbery||March 21, 3:30 p.m.|
|1800 block of Walnut Grove Avenue||Grand theft auto||March 20, 5 p.m.|
|4300 block of North Rosemead Boulevard||Grand theft auto||March 20, 3:47 p.m.|
|9100 block of Garvey Avenue||Theft from vehicle||March 20, 3 p.m.|
|8800 block of Marshall Street||Grand theft auto||March 20, 2:45 p.m.|
|3500 block of Strang Avenue||Burglary||March 20, 10 a.m.|
|3700 block of Rosemead Boulevard||Burglary||March 19, 8:52 p.m.|
|2400 block of La Presa Drive||Burglary||March 19, 8:30 p.m.|
|4200 block of North Ivar Avenue||Burglary||March 19, 6:30 p.m.|
- Six-month summaries are based on the latest six months where data are available from all departments, Aug. 22, 2016 to Feb. 19, 2017
- Over the last six months, the rate of 113.9 crimes per 10,000 people is higher than in nearby East San Gabriel, South San Gabriel and Temple City and lower than South El Monte.
- The 2000 population count of 53,280 from the U.S. Census is used to calculate per-capita totals.
Neighborhood Rank Crimes Per 10,000 people
Violent crimes (71)
Property crimes (536)
Monthly totals Adjusted to 30 days
- Rosemead is covered by one police jurisdiction.
|Temple||Sheriff||8838 Las Tunas Dr.||626-285-7171|