Latest complete week Oct. 3–Oct. 9
- Crime reports provided by the L.A. County Sheriff lag behind events, in some cases for a few weeks. Sheriff's officials have said clerical staff shortages delay the processing of addresses needed to map crimes. Because of the delay, The Times’ Crime L.A. database does not provide short-term analysis or alerts about recent rises in crimes for areas patrolled by the sheriff.
- Below is a list of crimes reported for Rosemead in the latest seven days. Keep in mind that the number of crimes reported for this time period may increase over the coming weeks as the Sheriff provides additional data.
|Location||Crime||Date and time|
|8200 block of Keim Street||Grand theft auto||Oct. 9, 8:44 p.m.|
|600 block of San Gabriel Boulevard||Theft from vehicle||Oct. 8, 1:45 a.m.|
|3600 block of Rosemead Boulevard||Theft||Oct. 7, 10:40 p.m.|
|1600 block of Walnut Grove Avenue||Grand theft auto||Oct. 7, 7:30 p.m.|
|8600 block of Garvey Avenue||Aggravated assault||Oct. 7, 5:22 p.m.|
|8900 block of Beatrice Place||Theft from vehicle||Oct. 7, 4:15 a.m.|
|8000 block of Whitmore Street||Theft from vehicle||Oct. 7, 4 a.m.|
|8600 block of Grand Avenue||Burglary||Oct. 6, 11:30 p.m.|
|9200 block of Glendon Way||Theft from vehicle||Oct. 6, 9:29 p.m.|
|9300 block of Ramona Boulevard||Theft||Oct. 6, 8:56 a.m.|
|7900 block of Emerson Place||Grand theft auto||Oct. 6, 4 a.m.|
|3000 block of San Gabriel Boulevard||Burglary||Oct. 6, 3:25 a.m.|
|3600 block of Rosemead Boulevard||Theft from vehicle||Oct. 5, 9:15 p.m.|
|3600 block of Rosemead Boulevard||Theft from vehicle||Oct. 5, 5:55 p.m.|
|7600 block of Columbia Street||Grand theft auto||Oct. 5, midnight|
|3500 block of Rosemead Boulevard||Theft from vehicle||Oct. 4, 9:30 p.m.|
|8200 block of Garvey Avenue||Theft||Oct. 4, 11:05 a.m.|
|1900 block of Montebello Town Center||Theft||Oct. 4, 9:13 a.m.|
|3300 block of Del Mar Avenue||Theft from vehicle||Oct. 4, 4 a.m.|
|7800 block of Hellman Avenue||Rape||Oct. 4, 2 a.m.|
|1800 block of Walnut Grove Avenue||Grand theft auto||Oct. 3, 7:30 p.m.|
|1800 block of Walnut Grove Avenue||Theft||Oct. 3, 6 p.m.|
|3300 block of Walnut Grove Avenue||Burglary||Oct. 3, 5:07 p.m.|
|8800 block of Valley Boulevard||Theft||Oct. 3, 1:37 p.m.|
|8500 block of Garvey Avenue||Theft||Oct. 3, 10:45 a.m.|
- Six-month summaries are based on the latest six months where data are available from all departments, March 13, 2017 to Sept. 10, 2017
- Over the last six months, the rate of 123.3 crimes per 10,000 people is higher than in nearby East San Gabriel, South San Gabriel and Temple City and lower than South El Monte.
- The 2000 population count of 53,280 from the U.S. Census is used to calculate per-capita totals.
Neighborhood Rank Crimes Per 10,000 people
Violent crimes (74)
Property crimes (583)
Monthly totals Adjusted to 30 days
- Rosemead is covered by one police jurisdiction.
|Temple||Sheriff||8838 Las Tunas Dr.||626-285-7171|