Latest complete week June 26–July 2
- Crime reports provided by the L.A. County Sheriff lag behind events, in some cases for a few weeks. Sheriff's officials have said clerical staff shortages delay the processing of addresses needed to map crimes. Because of the delay, The Times’ Crime L.A. database does not provide short-term analysis or alerts about recent rises in crimes for areas patrolled by the sheriff.
- Below is a list of crimes reported for Rosemead in the latest seven days. Keep in mind that the number of crimes reported for this time period may increase over the coming weeks as the Sheriff provides additional data.
|Location||Crime||Date and time|
|9000 block of Evansport Drive||Theft from vehicle||July 2, 8:59 p.m.|
|8700 block of Valley Boulevard||Burglary||July 2, 8:12 p.m.|
|3300 block of Jackson Avenue||Burglary||July 2, 7:37 p.m.|
|900 block of San Gabriel Boulevard||Burglary||July 2, 1:16 a.m.|
|8400 block of Garvey Avenue||Grand theft auto||July 1, 11 p.m.|
|9700 block of Guess Street||Theft from vehicle||July 1, 1:52 p.m.|
|3200 block of Evelyn Avenue||Grand theft auto||June 30, 11:45 p.m.|
|8800 block of Valley Boulevard||Grand theft auto||June 30, 3:07 p.m.|
|8500 block of Valley Boulevard||Theft||June 29, 8 p.m.|
|3500 block of Rosemead Boulevard||Theft from vehicle||June 29, 12:30 p.m.|
|8200 block of Keim Street||Theft from vehicle||June 29, midnight|
|3100 block of Gladys Avenue||Theft from vehicle||June 28, 6:25 p.m.|
|8800 block of Valley Boulevard||Theft from vehicle||June 28, 5 p.m.|
|8900 block of Valley Boulevard||Theft||June 28, 4:15 p.m.|
|8900 block of Garvey Avenue||Burglary||June 28, 12:04 p.m.|
|8200 block of Dorthy Street||Grand theft auto||June 28, 12:30 a.m.|
|Evelyn and Garvey avenues||Theft from vehicle||June 28, midnight|
|4200 block of Walnut Grove Avenue||Grand theft auto||June 27, 1 a.m.|
|3300 block of Evelyn Avenue||Grand theft auto||June 27, 12:45 a.m.|
|900 block of San Gabriel Boulevard||Theft from vehicle||June 26, 12:45 p.m.|
|4200 block of Walnut Grove Avenue||Theft from vehicle||June 26, 2:52 a.m.|
|3500 block of Rosemead Boulevard||Aggravated assault||June 26, 12:10 a.m.|
- Six-month summaries are based on the latest six months where data are available from all departments, Nov. 28, 2016 to May 28, 2017
- Over the last six months, the rate of 107.5 crimes per 10,000 people is higher than in nearby East San Gabriel, South San Gabriel and Temple City and lower than South El Monte.
- The 2000 population count of 53,280 from the U.S. Census is used to calculate per-capita totals.
Neighborhood Rank Crimes Per 10,000 people
Violent crimes (67)
Property crimes (506)
Monthly totals Adjusted to 30 days
- Rosemead is covered by one police jurisdiction.
|Temple||Sheriff||8838 Las Tunas Dr.||626-285-7171|