Household income in thousands of 2000 dollars
- $54,068 median household income (2008 dollars), about average for the San Fernando Valley and about average for the county
- In Los Angeles County, Baldwin Park, North El Monte and Unincorporated Catalina Island have the most similar household incomes.
- The percentages of households that earn $40,000 to $60,000 and $20,000 to $40,000 are high for the county.
- 5.4% of residents 25 and older have a four-year degree, low for the San Fernando Valley and low for the county
- In Los Angeles County, Baldwin Park, Lake Los Angeles and West Whittier-Los Nietos have the nearest percentage of residents 25 and older with a four-year degree.
- The percentage of residents 25 and older with less than a high school diploma is high for the county.
Ancestry and immigration