Household income in thousands of 2000 dollars
- $88,987 median household income (2008 dollars), about average for Northwest County but high for the county
- In Los Angeles County, Castaic, Hollywood Hills West and Walnut have the most similar household incomes.
- The percentages of households that earn $60,000 to $125,000 and $125,000 and up are high for the county.
- 29.0% of residents 25 and older have a four-year degree, high for Northwest County but about average for the county
- In Los Angeles County, Chatsworth, Ramona and Leona Valley have the nearest percentage of residents 25 and older with a four-year degree.
- The percentage of residents 25 and older with some college education is high for the county.
Ancestry and immigration