Violent crime reports are up significantly. About »
Household income in thousands of 2000 dollars
- $54,339 median household income (2008 dollars), about average for the city of Los Angeles and about average for the county
- In Los Angeles County, Baldwin Park, North El Monte and Lake Los Angeles have the most similar household incomes.
- The percentage of households earning $20,000 or less is high for the county.
- 36.2% of residents 25 and older have a four-year degree, about average for the city of Los Angeles but high for the county
- In Los Angeles County, Palms, West San Dimas and Sherman Oaks have the nearest percentage of residents 25 and older with a four-year degree.
- The percentages of residents 25 and older with a bachelor's degree and a master's degree or higher are high for the county.
Ancestry and immigration