Household income in thousands of 2000 dollars
- $65,527 median household income (2008 dollars), about average for the San Gabriel Valley and about average for the county
- In Los Angeles County, Beverly Grove, Palmdale and Pico-Robertson have the most similar household incomes.
- The percentage of households earning $40,000 to $60,000 is high for the county.
- 7.9% of residents 25 and older have a four-year degree, low for the San Gabriel Valley and low for the county
- In Los Angeles County, Sun Village, Vermont Square and Vermont Knolls have the nearest percentage of residents 25 and older with a four-year degree.
- The percentage of residents 25 and older with less than a high school diploma is high for the county.
Ancestry and immigration