Household income in thousands of 2000 dollars
- $75,657 median household income (2008 dollars), high for the city of Los Angeles but about average for the county
- In Los Angeles County, Northridge, Lake View Terrace and Val Verde have the most similar household incomes.
- The percentages of households that earn $40,000 to $60,000 and $125,000 and up are high for the county.
- 49.4% of residents 25 and older have a four-year degree, high for the city of Los Angeles and high for the county
- In Los Angeles County, Beverlywood, Santa Monica and Hollywood Hills have the nearest percentage of residents 25 and older with a four-year degree.
- The percentages of residents 25 and older with a bachelor's degree, a master's degree or higher and some college education are high for the county.
Ancestry and immigration