Household income in thousands of 2000 dollars
- $65,783 median household income (2008 dollars), about average for the city of Los Angeles and about average for the county
- In Los Angeles County, Beverly Grove, Palmdale and Pico-Robertson have the most similar household incomes.
- The percentages of households that earn $40,000 to $60,000 and $60,000 to $125,000 are high for the county.
- 11.6% of residents 25 and older have a four-year degree, low for the city of Los Angeles and low for the county
- In Los Angeles County, Avocado Heights, Santa Fe Springs and El Sereno have the nearest percentage of residents 25 and older with a four-year degree.
- The percentages of residents 25 and older with less than a high school diploma and a high school diploma are high for the county.
Ancestry and immigration