Household income in thousands of 2000 dollars
- $56,295 median household income (2008 dollars), about average for the Harbor and about average for the county
- In Los Angeles County, Lake Los Angeles, Northeast Antelope Valley and North Hills have the most similar household incomes.
- The percentage of households earning $40,000 to $60,000 is high for the county.
- 20.5% of residents 25 and older have a four-year degree, about average for the Harbor and about average for the county
- In Los Angeles County, Alondra Park, Elysian Valley and Green Valley have the nearest percentage of residents 25 and older with a four-year degree.
- Check where Unincorporated Catalina Island falls in a county ranking.
Ancestry and immigration