Household income in thousands of 2000 dollars
- $55,470 median household income (2008 dollars), about average for the city of Los Angeles and about average for the county
- In Los Angeles County, Lake Los Angeles, Northeast Antelope Valley and North Hills have the most similar household incomes.
- The percentage of households earning $20,000 to $40,000 is high for the county.
- 36.5% of residents 25 and older have a four-year degree, about average for the city of Los Angeles but high for the county
- In Los Angeles County, Palms, West San Dimas and Sherman Oaks have the nearest percentage of residents 25 and older with a four-year degree.
- The percentages of residents 25 and older with some college education and a bachelor's degree are high for the county.
Ancestry and immigration