Household income in thousands of 2000 dollars
- $81,279 median household income (2008 dollars), high for Southeast and high for the county
- In Los Angeles County, Mission Hills, Arcadia and Elizabeth Lake have the most similar household incomes.
- The percentages of households that earn $40,000 to $60,000 and $60,000 to $125,000 are high for the county.
- 18.2% of residents 25 and older have a four-year degree, high for Southeast but about average for the county
- In Los Angeles County, Quartz Hill, Lakewood and Unincorporated Catalina Island have the nearest percentage of residents 25 and older with a four-year degree.
- The percentage of residents 25 and older with less than a high school diploma is high for the county.
Ancestry and immigration