Household income in thousands of 2000 dollars
- $66,805 median household income (2008 dollars), high for the Harbor but about average for the county
- In Los Angeles County, Beverly Grove, Palmdale and Pico-Robertson have the most similar household incomes.
- The percentages of households that earn $40,000 to $60,000 and $60,000 to $125,000 are high for the county.
- 23.7% of residents 25 and older have a four-year degree, high for the Harbor but about average for the county
- In Los Angeles County, Agua Dulce, Valley Glen and Northwest Palmdale have the nearest percentage of residents 25 and older with a four-year degree.
- Check where West Carson falls in a county ranking.
Ancestry and immigration