Household income in thousands of 2000 dollars
- $52,855 median household income (2008 dollars), about average for Central L.A. and about average for the county
- In Los Angeles County, Baldwin Park, North El Monte and Unincorporated Catalina Island have the most similar household incomes.
- The percentage of households earning $20,000 or less is high for the county.
- 46.8% of residents 25 and older have a four-year degree, high for Central L.A. and high for the county
- In Los Angeles County, Beverlywood, Santa Monica and Hollywood Hills have the nearest percentage of residents 25 and older with a four-year degree.
- The percentages of residents 25 and older with a bachelor's degree and a master's degree or higher are high for the county.
Ancestry and immigration