Latest complete week Feb. 16–Feb. 22
- Crime reports provided by the L.A. County Sheriff lag behind events, in some cases for a few weeks. Sheriff's officials have said clerical staff shortages delay the processing of addresses needed to map crimes. Because of the delay, The Times’ Crime L.A. database does not provide short-term analysis or alerts about recent rises in crimes for areas patrolled by the sheriff.
- Below is a list of crimes reported for West Hollywood in the latest seven days. Keep in mind that the number of crimes reported for this time period may increase over the coming weeks as the Sheriff provides additional data.
|Location||Crime||Date and time|
|900 block of Hammond Street||Theft from vehicle||Feb. 22, 7 a.m.|
|1100 block of Olive Drive||Theft from vehicle||Feb. 22, 5:25 a.m.|
|Kings Road and Romaine Street||Theft from vehicle||Feb. 22, 1:52 a.m.|
|Genesee Avenue and Romaine Street||Grand theft auto||Feb. 22, midnight|
|7100 block of Santa Monica Boulevard||Theft from vehicle||Feb. 21, 5 p.m.|
|900 block of North La Jolla Avenue||Theft from vehicle||Feb. 21, 8:30 a.m.|
|1100 block of Flores Street||Theft from vehicle||Feb. 21, 2:30 a.m.|
|Romaine and Sierra Bonita avenues||Robbery||Feb. 20, noon|
|Ogden Drive and Romaine Street (Deleted)||Aggravated assault||Feb. 20, 7 a.m.|
|7100 block of Santa Monica Boulevard||Theft from vehicle||Feb. 19, 3:45 p.m.|
|7100 block of Santa Monica Boulevard||Theft||Feb. 19, 1:30 p.m.|
|7100 block of Santa Monica Boulevard||Theft from vehicle||Feb. 19, 11 a.m.|
|400 block of Westbourne Drive||Theft from vehicle||Feb. 19, 4 a.m.|
|600 block of North Robertson Boulevard||Aggravated assault||Feb. 19, 12:30 a.m.|
|8900 block of Dorrington Avenue||Burglary||Feb. 18, 9:11 p.m.|
|8700 block of Beverly Boulevard||Theft||Feb. 18, 2:20 p.m.|
|7100 block of Santa Monica Boulevard||Theft||Feb. 18, 1:58 p.m.|
|8500 block of Sunset Boulevard||Theft||Feb. 18, 1:30 p.m.|
|800 block of Kings Road||Theft||Feb. 18, 5 a.m.|
|7600 block of Lexington Avenue||Burglary||Feb. 17, 11 p.m.|
|900 block of North Laurel Avenue||Burglary||Feb. 17, 8 p.m.|
|7200 block of Fountain Avenue||Theft from vehicle||Feb. 17, 8 p.m.|
|1100 block of North La Cienega Boulevard||Theft||Feb. 17, 11:15 a.m.|
|600 block of Kings Road||Theft from vehicle||Feb. 17, 5:18 a.m.|
|600 block of Orlando Avenue||Theft from vehicle||Feb. 17, 3:30 a.m.|
|600 block of Westbourne Drive||Burglary||Feb. 17, 2:15 a.m.|
|7100 block of Santa Monica Boulevard||Grand theft auto||Feb. 16, 9:05 a.m.|
|1100 block of North Clark Avenue||Theft||Feb. 16, 6 a.m.|
- Six-month summaries are based on the latest six months where data are available from all departments, July 25, 2016 to Jan. 22, 2017
- Over the last six months, the rate of 265.1 crimes per 10,000 people is higher than in nearby Hollywood Hills West and Hollywood and lower than Fairfax and Beverly Grove.
- The 2000 population count of 35,716 from the U.S. Census is used to calculate per-capita totals.
Neighborhood Rank Crimes Per 10,000 people
Violent crimes (131)
Property crimes (816)
Monthly totals Adjusted to 30 days
- West Hollywood is covered by one police jurisdiction.
|West Hollywood||Sheriff||780 N. San Vicente Blvd.||310-855-8850|