Latest complete week Nov. 6–Nov. 12
- Crime reports provided by the L.A. County Sheriff lag behind events, in some cases for a few weeks. Sheriff's officials have said clerical staff shortages delay the processing of addresses needed to map crimes. Because of the delay, The Times’ Crime L.A. database does not provide short-term analysis or alerts about recent rises in crimes for areas patrolled by the sheriff.
- Below is a list of crimes reported for West Hollywood in the latest seven days. Keep in mind that the number of crimes reported for this time period may increase over the coming weeks as the Sheriff provides additional data.
|Location||Crime||Date and time|
|8700 block of Santa Monica Boulevard||Theft||Nov. 12, 1:30 p.m.|
|7600 block of Fountain Avenue||Theft from vehicle||Nov. 12, 7:45 a.m.|
|7600 block of Santa Monica Boulevard||Burglary||Nov. 12, 3:30 a.m.|
|1000 block of Larrabee Street||Burglary||Nov. 11, 11:52 p.m.|
|8700 block of West Knoll Drive||Robbery||Nov. 11, 8:13 p.m.|
|900 block of North Crescent Heights Boulevard||Grand theft auto||Nov. 11, 5 p.m.|
|7600 block of Lexington Avenue||Burglary||Nov. 11, 4:31 a.m.|
|8500 block of Sunset Boulevard||Theft from vehicle||Nov. 10, 9:25 p.m.|
|San Vicente And Santa Monica boulevards||Grand theft auto||Nov. 10, 2 a.m.|
|800 block of North Genesee Avenue||Theft from vehicle||Nov. 9, 11:15 p.m.|
|7200 block of Santa Monica Boulevard||Theft||Nov. 9, 5:26 p.m.|
|8500 block of Santa Monica Boulevard||Theft||Nov. 9, 7:55 a.m.|
|8500 block of Melrose Avenue||Theft from vehicle||Nov. 9, 12:19 a.m.|
|800 block of Westbourne Drive||Theft||Nov. 8, 9:45 p.m.|
|9200 block of West Sunset Boulevard||Theft from vehicle||Nov. 8, 9 p.m.|
|8900 block of Santa Monica Boulevard||Theft||Nov. 8, 12:30 a.m.|
|Almont Drive And Melrose Avenue||Theft from vehicle||Nov. 7, 10:40 p.m.|
|8600 block of Melrose Avenue||Theft from vehicle||Nov. 7, 9:50 p.m.|
|7900 block of Santa Monica Boulevard||Robbery||Nov. 7, 4:05 p.m.|
|8600 block of Melrose Avenue||Theft from vehicle||Nov. 6, 10:02 p.m.|
|8300 block of Melrose Avenue||Theft from vehicle||Nov. 6, 8:30 p.m.|
|800 block of North Orange Grove Avenue||Theft||Nov. 6, 7 p.m.|
|8700 block of Beverly Boulevard||Theft from vehicle||Nov. 6, 7:30 a.m.|
|1400 block of North Harper Avenue||Theft||Nov. 6, 4:45 a.m.|
|1400 block of Laurel Avenue||Aggravated assault||Nov. 6, 1:23 a.m.|
|700 block of Almont Drive||Theft from vehicle||Nov. 6, 1:16 a.m.|
- Six-month summaries are based on the latest six months where data are available from all departments, April 15, 2019 to Oct. 13, 2019
- Over the last six months, the rate of 184.2 crimes per 10,000 people is higher than in nearby Hollywood Hills West and lower than Hollywood, Fairfax and Beverly Grove.
- The 2000 population count of 35,716 from the U.S. Census is used to calculate per-capita totals.
Neighborhood Rank Crimes Per 10,000 people
Violent crimes (94)
Property crimes (564)
Monthly totals Adjusted to 30 days
- West Hollywood is covered by one police jurisdiction.
|West Hollywood||Sheriff||780 N. San Vicente Blvd.||310-855-8850|