Latest complete week April 13–April 19
- Crime reports provided by the L.A. County Sheriff lag behind events, in some cases for a few weeks. Sheriff's officials have said clerical staff shortages delay the processing of addresses needed to map crimes. Because of the delay, The Times’ Crime L.A. database does not provide short-term analysis or alerts about recent rises in crimes for areas patrolled by the sheriff.
- Below is a list of crimes reported for West Hollywood in the latest seven days. Keep in mind that the number of crimes reported for this time period may increase over the coming weeks as the Sheriff provides additional data.
|Location||Crime||Date and time|
|800 block of North Spaulding Avenue||Theft from vehicle||April 19, 9 p.m.|
|800 block of North Genesee Avenue||Theft from vehicle||April 19, 12:30 p.m.|
|1400 block of Laurel Avenue||Theft from vehicle||April 19, 3:30 a.m.|
|1200 block of North Crescent Heights Boulevard||Theft from vehicle||April 19, 1:52 a.m.|
|600 block of Robertson Boulevard||Theft||April 19, 12:30 a.m.|
|8900 block of Rosewood Avenue||Theft from vehicle||April 18, 12:30 a.m.|
|1300 block of Fairfax Avenue||Burglary||April 17, 7:15 p.m.|
|8900 block of Santa Monica Boulevard||Theft||April 17, 5:23 p.m.|
|1000 block of Genesee Avenue||Theft from vehicle||April 17, 1:30 p.m.|
|Flores Street and Santa Monica Boulevard||Aggravated assault||April 17, 7:14 a.m.|
|1000 block of Hancock Avenue||Burglary||April 16, 11:45 a.m.|
|7100 block of Santa Monica Boulevard||Theft||April 16, 10:54 a.m.|
|142 Swall Drive||Burglary||April 15, 10:29 p.m.|
|7100 block of Santa Monica Boulevard||Burglary||April 15, 3:02 p.m.|
|7200 block of Santa Monica Boulevard||Theft from vehicle||April 15, 2:15 p.m.|
|7100 block of Santa Monica Boulevard||Theft||April 14, 3:36 p.m.|
|900 block of North Havenhourst Drive||Theft||April 14, 2 p.m.|
|1100 block of La Brea Avenue||Theft||April 14, 1:45 p.m.|
|7100 block of Santa Monica Boulevard||Theft||April 14, 9:39 a.m.|
|1200 block of North Spaulding Avenue||Rape||April 13, 8 p.m.|
|7100 block of Santa Monica Boulevard||Theft||April 13, 7 p.m.|
|100 block of North Clark Drive||Theft from vehicle||April 13, 4:30 p.m.|
|9100 block of Sunset Boulevard||Burglary||April 13, 1:22 a.m.|
|San Vicente and Santa Monica boulevards||Theft from vehicle||April 13, midnight|
- Six-month summaries are based on the latest six months where data are available from all departments, Sept. 16, 2013 to March 16, 2014
- Over the last six months, the rate of 208.9 crimes per 10,000 people is higher than in nearby Hollywood Hills West and Hollywood and lower than Fairfax and Beverly Grove.
- The 2000 population count of 35,716 from the U.S. Census is used to calculate per-capita totals.
Neighborhood Rank Crimes Per 10,000 people
Violent crimes (105)
Property crimes (641)
Monthly totals Adjusted to 30 days
- West Hollywood is covered by one police jurisdiction.
|West Hollywood||Sheriff||780 N. San Vicente Blvd.||310-855-8850|