Latest complete week Feb. 15–Feb. 21
- Crime reports provided by the L.A. County Sheriff lag behind events, in some cases for a few weeks. Sheriff's officials have said clerical staff shortages delay the processing of addresses needed to map crimes. Because of the delay, The Times’ Crime L.A. database does not provide short-term analysis or alerts about recent rises in crimes for areas patrolled by the sheriff.
- Below is a list of crimes reported for West Hollywood in the latest seven days. Keep in mind that the number of crimes reported for this time period may increase over the coming weeks as the Sheriff provides additional data.
|Location||Crime||Date and time|
|Fairfax and Willoughby||Theft||Feb. 21, 10:10 p.m.|
|8500 block of Fountain Avenue||Aggravated assault||Feb. 21, 8:40 p.m.|
|1000 block of Doheny Drive||Theft from vehicle||Feb. 21, 5 a.m.|
|600 block of Orlando Avenue||Robbery||Feb. 20, 9:30 p.m.|
|1100 block of North La Cienega Boulevard||Theft from vehicle||Feb. 20, 8 p.m.|
|8700 block of Sunset Boulevard||Theft from vehicle||Feb. 20, 3:28 p.m.|
|1000 block of Palm Avenue||Robbery||Feb. 19, 10 p.m.|
|900 block of North San Vicente Boulevard||Burglary||Feb. 19, 4:30 p.m.|
|8600 block of Sunset Boulevard||Theft from vehicle||Feb. 18, 11:07 p.m.|
|8600 block of Santa Monica Boulevard||Aggravated assault||Feb. 18, 8:30 p.m.|
|400 block of North Robertson Boulevard||Theft||Feb. 18, 5:54 p.m.|
|8700 block of Santa Monica Boulevard||Theft||Feb. 18, 10:30 a.m.|
|8000 block of Santa Monica Boulevard||Theft||Feb. 18, 9:50 a.m.|
|700 block of North San Vicente Boulevard||Theft||Feb. 17, 5:37 p.m.|
|8800 block of Melrose Avenue||Aggravated assault||Feb. 17, 12:15 a.m.|
|8700 block of Holloway Drive||Theft||Feb. 16, noon|
|1000 block of Hancock Avenue||Grand theft auto||Feb. 16, 11:02 a.m.|
|8900 block of Santa Monica Boulevard||Theft||Feb. 16, 3:35 a.m.|
|8900 block of Santa Monica Boulevard||Theft||Feb. 16, 2:15 a.m.|
|9000 block of Santa Monica Boulevard||Theft||Feb. 16, 2 a.m.|
|1000 block of Palm Avenue||Robbery||Feb. 16, 1:45 a.m.|
|8900 block of Santa Monica Boulevard||Aggravated assault||Feb. 16, 1:20 a.m.|
|900 block of Westbourne Drive||Aggravated assault||Feb. 15, 9 p.m.|
|8500 block of Melrose Avenue||Burglary||Feb. 15, 5:30 a.m.|
- Six-month summaries are based on the latest six months where data are available from all departments, July 22, 2019 to Jan. 19, 2020
- Over the last six months, the rate of 165.2 crimes per 10,000 people is lower than in nearby Hollywood Hills West, Hollywood, Fairfax and Beverly Grove.
- The 2000 population count of 35,716 from the U.S. Census is used to calculate per-capita totals.
Neighborhood Rank Crimes Per 10,000 people
Violent crimes (90)
Property crimes (500)
Monthly totals Adjusted to 30 days
- West Hollywood is covered by one police jurisdiction.
|West Hollywood||Sheriff||780 N. San Vicente Blvd.||310-855-8850|