Latest complete week April 16–April 22
- Crime reports provided by the L.A. County Sheriff lag behind events, in some cases for a few weeks. Sheriff's officials have said clerical staff shortages delay the processing of addresses needed to map crimes. Because of the delay, The Times’ Crime L.A. database does not provide short-term analysis or alerts about recent rises in crimes for areas patrolled by the sheriff.
- Below is a list of crimes reported for West Hollywood in the latest seven days. Keep in mind that the number of crimes reported for this time period may increase over the coming weeks as the Sheriff provides additional data.
|Location||Crime||Date and time|
|8700 block of Beverly Boulevard||Theft from vehicle||April 22, 8 p.m.|
|1131 Horn Avenue||Theft from vehicle||April 22, 3:30 a.m.|
|8800 block of Santa Monica Boulevard||Robbery||April 22, 12:10 a.m.|
|1100 block of Larrabee Street||Theft from vehicle||April 21, 11 p.m.|
|7800 block of Santa Monica Boulevard||Theft||April 21, 7:45 p.m.|
|800 block of Palm Avenue||Burglary||April 21, 7:03 p.m.|
|1200 block of Kings Road||Grand theft auto||April 20, 11:30 p.m.|
|300 block of Robertson Boulevard||Theft||April 20, 2 p.m.|
|1300 block of Laurel Avenue||Theft from vehicle||April 20, 2:45 a.m.|
|7700 block of Santa Monica Boulevard||Theft from vehicle||April 19, 8:28 p.m.|
|Orange Grove Avenue and Santa Monica Boulevard||Theft from vehicle||April 19, 7:07 p.m.|
|Orange Grvoe Avenue and Santa Monica Boulevard||Theft from vehicle||April 19, 7 p.m.|
|7900 block of Santa Monica Boulevard||Theft||April 19, 3:58 a.m.|
|8700 block of Rosewood Avenue||Homicide||April 18, 8:38 p.m.|
|7700 block of Fountain Avenue||Burglary||April 18, 2 p.m.|
|9000 block of Cynthia Street||Theft||April 17, 5:45 p.m.|
|7100 block of Santa Monica Boulevard||Theft||April 17, 2:50 p.m.|
|8600 block of Melrose Avenue||Theft||April 17, 1:15 p.m.|
|7900 block of Norton Avenue||Theft||April 16, 11:15 p.m.|
|Santa Monica Boulevard and Vista Street||Aggravated assault||April 16, 10:26 p.m.|
|8300 block of Santa Monica Boulevard||Theft||April 16, 6:40 p.m.|
|9000 block of Keith Avenue||Theft||April 16, 2 p.m.|
|1100 block of Poinsettia Place||Theft||April 16, 3:45 a.m.|
|7100 block of Santa Monica Boulevard||Theft||April 16, 12:17 a.m.|
- Six-month summaries are based on the latest six months where data are available from all departments, Sept. 19, 2016 to March 19, 2017
- Over the last six months, the rate of 254.5 crimes per 10,000 people is higher than in nearby Hollywood Hills West and Hollywood and lower than Fairfax and Beverly Grove.
- The 2000 population count of 35,716 from the U.S. Census is used to calculate per-capita totals.
Neighborhood Rank Crimes Per 10,000 people
Violent crimes (121)
Property crimes (788)
Monthly totals Adjusted to 30 days
- West Hollywood is covered by one police jurisdiction.
|West Hollywood||Sheriff||780 N. San Vicente Blvd.||310-855-8850|