Violent crime reports are up significantly. About »
Household income in thousands of 2000 dollars
- $77,473 median household income (2008 dollars), high for the city of Los Angeles and high for the county
- In Los Angeles County, Hancock Park, San Dimas and Chatsworth have the most similar household incomes.
- The percentages of households that earn $60,000 to $125,000 and $125,000 and up are high for the county.
- 42.3% of residents 25 and older have a four-year degree, high for the city of Los Angeles and high for the county
- In Los Angeles County, Rowland Heights, Northridge and Silver Lake have the nearest percentage of residents 25 and older with a four-year degree.
- The percentages of residents 25 and older with some college education, a bachelor's degree and a master's degree or higher are high for the county.
Ancestry and immigration